A Growth Mentality
A Fresh Chapter feels passionately about bringing our innovative model to as many people impacted by cancer as possible. We continue to dream audaciously about increasing our impact so that we can serve as a catalyst of healing while creating a ripple of good in the world.
2017 Growth & Impact Objectives
- A 50% increase in the number of participants served (and volunteer hours contributed) over 2016 and an expansion of our global footprint to 4 international program destinations including India, Costa Rica, South Africa and Peru
- U.S. Cancer Leadership Model
- New Advocacy Leadership Program to serve 20 non-profit leaders and social influencers – representing hundreds of thousands of patients and their families – designed to foster collaboration, reduce burnout, and enhance leadership skills
- Data collection for all A Fresh Chapter programs to measure efficacy and substantiate long-term impact and establishment of new research partnerships to further demonstrate the impact of volunteering as catalyst for healing
- Release of additional film and storytelling projects on A Fresh Chapter to showcase the immediate and long-term impact of the program and highlight the global face of cancer in our partner countries
- Customization Opportunities
- Expansion of our partnerships with a model that blends Employee Wellness, Employee Engagement, and Corporate Social Responsibility to serve our partners’ employees impacted by cancer as well as the broader community – at home or overseas.