One cancer support organization can’t be everything to everyone impacted by cancer. That’s why we advocate and promote the work of others across the cancer space. Whether you’re a blogger sharing your personal story or an international organization offering resources and support to people affected by cancer, your contribution is valuable and we salute you.
Resources for People Impacted by Cancer
- #BCSMChat – The intersection of breast cancer and all things social media.
- Alliance for Fertility Preservation – Fertility preservation for cancer patients.
- Anti-Cancer Club – Ideas, information and inspiration for taking charge of a cancer diagnosis.
- Athletes For Cancer – Renewing, rebuilding, & restarting life after cancer.
- Be Bright Pink – Risk reduction & early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women and support for high-risk individuals.
- Candlelighters – Helps children battle and overcome cancer.
- Cancer Fight Club – Resources for young adults battling cancer.
- Cancer Knowledge Network – Practical resources for patients, caregivers and medical professionals.
- Chasing Rainbows – Young Adult Cancer Advocacy
- Cinco Vidas – Setting standards for safe self-care. Founder: survivor Britta Aragon.
- Critical Mass – A unified voice for AYA (Adolescent/Young Adult) Cancer.
- Facing Cancer Together – For everything else you’re going through with cancer.
- First Descents – Free outdoor adventure camps for young adult survivors & fighters.
- I Had Cancer – A cancer support network for survivors, fighters, & caregivers.
- Imerman Angels – One on one cancer support.
- Keep-A-Breast – Breast Cancer Prevention: Art, Education, Awareness, & Action.
- LIVESTRONG – Fighting to improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
- Malignant Mesothelioma – Support for people affected by mesothelioma – a rare cancer affecting the lungs, heart, and abdominal area.
- Mesothelioma + Asbestos Awareness Center – Information and support for those afflicted with Mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Information – Provides information to patients about what they can do to improve their prognosis and fight mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma Group -Information on the diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of this rare type of cancer.
- Mesothelioma Trust Fund – Free help for mesothelioma patients and their families for medical treatment
- Melissa’s Living Legacy – Teen Cancer Foundation
- NBCF – Education, breast cancer awareness, & mammograms to women in need.
- OHSU – AYA Oncology on Facebook – Resources for AYAs.
- Pink-Link Vicki – Online breast cancer support network.
- Rethink Breast Cancer – Education, research, & support for young women.
- Shanti Project – Shanti Project exists to enhance the health, quality of life and well-being of people with terminal, life-threatening or disabling illnesses or conditions by providing emotional and practical support service
- SHARE – Dedicated experienced support for women facing breast and ovarian cancers.
- Stupid Cancer – Age appropriate resources for young adults with cancer.
- Survive & Thrive Expeditions – Travel, adventure, & in-depth reflection for survivors.
- Talk About Health – Answers from the world’s leading cancer experts.
- The Cassie Hines Shoes Cancer Foundation – Cancer camps for young adults.
- Young Survival Coalition – Young women facing breast cancer together.
Cancer & Survivorship Blogs
- Chemobrainfog – How Chemo Saved My Body & Rearranged My Brain.
- Double Whammied – Everything Was Going Great Until This Breast Cancer Thing
- Elyn Jacobs – Survive & Live Well Radio Shows & Blogs.
- Feisty Blue Gecko – A Tail of the Unexpected.
- It’s the Bunk – Three Time Cancer Survivor, Advocate, and Blogger.
- Journeying Beyond Breast Cancer – Making Sense of the Experience Together.
- Miracle Survivors – Inspiration and information for cancer thrivers.
- Where We Go Now As Cancer Survivors – Creating Inspiration, Wellness & Joy.
- 1 Up On Cancer – Promising Research and People Doing Incredible Things.
International Health & Innovative Technology
- CanSupport – Caring for cancer patients and caregivers in and around Delhi.
- Centre for Global eHealth Innovation – Transforming health systems globally.
- CLOUDInc – The Internet should start with us, not web pages.
- Dr. Ophira Ginsburg – Building collaborative partnerships in Bangladesh
- Global Focus on Cancer – Awareness, support, & global cancer communication.
We’d love to have you join The Fresh Chapter tribe. Learn more about our Odyssey programs and what we offer to individuals impacted by cancer.